Sunday, January 20, 2013

Willowbrook, IL

December  04,  2012  4:00PM

I was heading West on Bluff Road in Willowbrook, IL, heading towards Argonne National Laboratory around 4:00pm, when I saw what appeared to be a very bright light in the sky almost resembling a big star.

As I was looking at the light a second one appeared next two it at a distance of 100 feet from my view point and shortly after that one appeared a third one appeared at the same distance.  All three objects were in a perfect straight line and evenly spaced.

The objects disappeared at the same time shortly after they all were visible.

I am not sure on the altitude of the objects it was above the tree line and whole episode lasted about three minutes from the sighting of the first object.

No comments:

Post a Comment