Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reston, VA

December  05,  2012  01:45AM


The object was mostly spherical.  It seemed to change shape but mostly because the light was bright and the edges of the object appeared to blur slightly.  While it was not a fireball it's colors wee reddish orange and was extremely bright.  It seemed to be moving slowly and Southeast in direction.  It's path never changed direction as it flew directly over y building.  I followed it until it flew out of view over trees and other buildings.  While not moving very fast it was in and out of view quickly.

Living in the DC area I am privy to jet fighter flyovers, search helicopter and a host of commercial aircraft.  This was not the shape, color, size, speed, or sound of any aircraft I have ever seen.

I am a 42 year old male.  I work as an art director for a large technology firm and I teach graphic and web design for a prominent college university.  I have lived the DC area all my life

No comments:

Post a Comment