Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nunn, CO

December  04,  2012  7:00PM

I was driving home from Fort Collins Colorado to y house near Nunn Colorado.  It was approximately 7pm.  I was on Weld County Road 100, approximately half way between Wellington and Nunn Colorado.

I glanced to the South and saw three strange lights in the sky.  They looked a bit like stars in the sky but were much brighter, and there were not many stars visible at that time.  The lights were arranged in a triangle patterns.

My first thought was it was just the lights of the large radio towers South of my house.  I was driving so I pulled over to the side of the road.  Once I stopped I was able to locate the red lights of the radio tower and they were Not the three mysterious lights that I was seeing. The lights were higher in the sky and further West then the Radio tower lights.

I watched the lights and I was trying to grasp what they could be.  Nothing in my mind fit what I was seeing.  They were no stars, they were not earthly aircraft.  As I stared with amazement at the lights, which had been stationary in the sky, spun in the sky together in a circular motion two full revolutions then the three lights took off in different directions from each other.  The speed at which they exited my view was faster than anything I have ever witnessed.

I waited about 2 minutes to see if I would see them again.  I did not. I am not sure what it is that I was looking at, and I have done some simple google searches to see if there others that may have witnesses what I did.  I have found nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment