Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nontreal East (Canada), QC

November 19,  2012  2:30AM

My 14 month old son woke up thirsty and while his milk was warming, I walked over to my living room window and looked outside.  A bright object caught my eye in the sky.  At first, your brain automatically assumes it is a plane however within seconds I realized that it was not.  The object was star shaped and was very bright and was just hovering in the sky, not moving.  Then the light grew even brighter and bigger, and  the object slowly moved left and right, up and down.  I was starting to be scared at this point as my brain was registering what I was seeing.  For only a second or two, I lowered my head to look at my son and when I looked up, the object was going. vanished.  Even a plane could not disappear that fast.  I have a huge window so the sky view from it covers a lot.  It took me 2 hours to fall asleep afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment