Thursday, January 3, 2013

Diamond Springs, CA

November 05,  2012  9:30PM

I would describe the objects as orange in color and moving across the sky at a slow to moderate speed keeping the same distance apart from the South East to the North East.

Looking at the objects through my binoculars, I could see a slight shape that was jagged on the top and rough on the bottom kind of a triangle shape.  The objects moved at different speed and then stopped, as they were stopped the one in the trail position started glowing bright and dim about 5 to 6 times and then dropped what looked to me like a small missile but the light from that faded quickly, I saw that happen 3 times and trailing object just faded sway and disappeared.

The other object still in one position started doing the same thing, started glowing bright and dim about 5 to 6  times and then dropped what looked to me like a small missile the light from the object it dropped also fade away quickly and the object also started fading until it disappeared.

I was with my wife and neighbor who also witnessed this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment