Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Albuquerque, NM

November 04,  2012  12:00PM

I believe I saw a UFO today a small object, moving slowly at first, picked up speed, and then accelerated to a very high speed.

Okay.  So I was working in the backyard today and stopped to take a break.  This was around noon.  I was looking at the beautiful New Mexico clear blue sky.  Looking directly North up at the sky at about 50 degrees, a white object appeared out of nowhere.  It started off slowly and began moving in a straight line directly East towards the Sandia Mountains.  I could not gauge how big the object was nor how high it was.  It appeared to be pretty high, object was small and appeared white.  It appeared to be pretty high, object was small and appeared white.  As it moved East, it slowly pick up speed and then it went whoosh! it went so fast it was gone in a heartbeat.

Now I consider myself a pretty level headed person.  I am not big on conspiracy theories, contrail chemicals, government cover-ups, or UFOs.  But I know what I saw.  I live in Paradise Hills was looking North when I saw this.

Did anyone else in the Albuquerque area see this?  No I was not drinking nor taking drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment