Monday, November 5, 2012

St. Augustine, FL

September  03,  2012  9:30PM

Me and my 2 sons were walking down Menendez Street near the lions bridge my son told me to look up in the sky and we witnessed a yellow light that was flat on top rounded sided and looked like flames on bottom.

My other son got a short video of it.  It seem to be stationary for a minute then gradually moved upwards and kinda faded out.  A car stopped next to us and ask what that was in the sky.  I do not know what it was, I have never seen anything like it before I have seen many launches from Cape Canaveral did not look like a rocket and we were looking due North toward Jacksonville we heard no sound and appeared to be very large .  I do not know how long it was thee but we saw it for approximately 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment