Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lake Havasu City, AZ

September 02,  2012  3:30AM

As I woke up to get a drink of water at approximately 3:30am, I noticed my dog was staring out the window and growling.  I stepped outside to investigate and what I witnessed was unlike anything I had ever seen before.

About 10 miles south of Lake Havasu City AZ, I saw a very large UFO about the size of a city or maybe bigger, it was gigantic.  The saucer shaped object appeared to be a silver or chrome plated color glistening in the moonlight. 

The object was hovering motionless in the air with seven or eight very bright flickering white lights attached in a circle around it.  Relative to a star, each light appeared to be about the size of the moon however the lights were not in space.  The UFO also had a plasma like coating around it and was completely silent.  This event only lasted a duration of about thirty seconds or so.

The craft was so advanced in technology, it was like seeing something out of sci-fi movie.  I believe it may have camouflage capabilities and other unknown abilities.  Whatever this was that I witnessed, I believe it is either from the future or a spaceship not from planet earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment