Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Houston, TX

August 05,  2012  10:23PM

It was near downtown around 22:23, on August 5, 2012, I looked out my window and saw 3 red glowing objects going up in a diagonal line.  I then went outside to investigate.  I called my husband and son outside to witness what I was seeing.  My neighbor then came outside and asked what were those objects in the sky.

We pulled out our phones and began recording.  The first 3 objects by that time had formed a line straight up, then one went to the right and they disappeared.  Followed by them were more objects coming up the same direction.  At first we thought they were flares, but they did not burn like flares.  They illuminated. Three were now in the sky formed a line like the previous 3, but then formed a triangle and disappeared.  Three more did the same and they were gone.

I've been searching the news and the web to see if anything has been reported but have not found anything.  So I thought I'd report it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment