Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chicago, IL

August 02,  2012  3:00PM

I was driving south on Pulaski Rd. @ Avondale Ave., which is just past the Kennedy Xway, and I happen to look up because weather reports were for rain.  The sky background was not cloudy by grayish and dark as though an artist was painting a background in one fell swoop.  In FRONT of the background was a Silver (shiny and bright) ship looking like a BLIMP, more than a cigar shape.  I thought it strange because I did look for wings and there were none.  It appeared to be facing east.

I looked away at the traffic in front of me and the looked back at the sky and no more blimp!  I looked at the sky as much as I could from the driver's seat of a car and could not see any blimp.  I did see a regular passenger plane flying west towards O"Hare about 3 to 4 seconds after seeing the blimp. 

I pondered what I saw later and surmised that it did not appear that the blimp was moving at all or hardly at all.  The entire episode lasted less then 4 or 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment