Monday, August 20, 2012

Rice Lake, WI

July 14, 2012  10:00PM

My boyfriend and I were sitting on my porch at around 10pm and noticed these small lights zooming around in the sky, like fast moving little stars or something.  They would go in little circles and curlicues and then disappears  and reaper in another part of the sky, I think there were two of them.

They were way to fast to be a jet or plane, and they flew in pattern/circles like I said, so there is no way it was a bird either, and they were too far away, not to mention the lights.  It was so carzy we watched them for like almost an hour,  I've never seen anything like it, they just kept disappearing and reappearing all over the place, it was phenomenal. 

I just saw one tonight, just for a second then it was gone, which made me decide to ask google if anyone else had seen them.

Also, the lights ere just white, no red, and it almost looked like the lights were spinning, if you know what I mean, but they were too far away to really tell.  I'm trying to think of more ways to describe them, but all I know for sure is that I do not know of anything that moves that way.  Definitely too fast for a satellite, etc.  Maybe we are not alone in the universe after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment