Thursday, August 2, 2012

Niagara Falls, Canada

July 1, 2012  No Time
Just before turning in, I went outside to look around as I will often do.  I spotted a small pinkish light heading my way from the northeast flying straight about 150 mph?  It looked to be only a few hundred feet above my house as it passed over.  The light was brighter pink by now and appeared to pulsate slightly almost like it was a burning ball.  I think I would see a missile or cigar shaped with no wings or rotors visible.  The light on the underside more or less obscured the actual craft.  I strained to hear any sound and I may have heard a very faint hissing sound as it passed over.  It continued southeast and eventually disappeared in the night sky.  I've never see anything like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment