Monday, August 27, 2012

Glendale, CA

July 20,  2012  7:35PM

I just saw a UFO over Los Angeles.  I am in Glendale, CA and it was flying south west of where the 5 and the 135 freeways meet.  Maybe 1,500 feet above the ground.  It looked like a vertical stick, red on the ends. metallic in the middle.  On the middle chrome part it has white and blue lights.

It floated in the air for a few minutes, then slowly started to travel south west until it was out of sight.  I know it is too perfect, and creepy, but a black unmarked helicopter flew above us right after the sighting.  This was my first UFO sighting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful banner at your site as well, I am reminded of some wall paintings by the Mexican artist, Diego Rivera, such as this one http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWNY4. You browse more murals of his at wahooart.com.

    ReplyDelete