Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ruston, LA

June 18, 2012 9:30 PM
While leaving my girlfriend's apartment in Ruston, LA, I glanced back as I was unlocking my truck to  see between 50 and 100 flashing lights that appeared to be flying well under the normal altitude of an aircraft.  I immediately ran back inside to get here and here brother to come see what I was looking at, because I could not believe my eyes.  Immediately after they walked outside and looked up, they too were astonished at the site.  The lights were moving in uni some, but sort of changed shapes to make these different amoebic  forms as it went across the night sky in a northwest direction  I am very much a pessimist and non-believer in the extraterrestrial, but after tonight, I have on idea what to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment