Monday, July 9, 2012

Manville, NJ

July 1, 2012 10:38 PM
Me and my girl friend and our best friend were sitting on my front porch, I was looking at the moon bugging  my self out then we started playing cards on the front steps,when I see a red orange type glowing thing coming closer I thought it was a plane so I look to were it should of came over the trees and I say were did the plane go, it should have been over use by now then.  I moved over to my right a little to see it just hovering there glowing and pulsing over a house down the street.  I start to freak out and we all get up and walk to the edge of the grass.  It started to slowly move and change color and the craft started to  dim and in a blink of a eye it just shoots off.  We started walking to where we saw it and a guy was standing looking up.  I asked him how long he was standing there and he said long enough to see a red glowing thing in the sky so we talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment