Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Janesville, CA

June 5, 2012 6:20 PM
Their was only one craft hovering over the Thompson Peak area of northern Sierra Nevada Mt. range, it was in a large open area of clouds with clear blue sky's around and above it.  Their were no visible markings, and it was hovering in one spot for approx. 5 to 6 minutes after I noticed it.  It was metallic color, no  lites visible.  It went from a dead stop to a very high speed north across the sky into a heavy cloud bank.  I looked up and saw the object after seeing some cars pulled off of HY 395 north, people were out side of their cars looking up in the direction of the craft, that was when I looked out my side window and started watching it.  I do not know if any of the people parked reported it or not, but they were looking and pointing in the direction of the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment