Thursday, July 5, 2012

Carr, CO

June 18, 2012 8:30 PM
I was driving north on I-25 and noticed a very bright silver light in the sky to my left.  I watched it thinking it was a plane as we have had a big fire and  lot of air traffic lately.  The aircraft seemed to be hovering in one place just below the clouds and smoke from the fire, and not moving.  I was watching it for a good ten minutes and it would disappear behing nothing, then reappears.
I was at my exit in Carr, and pulled off of the road on the off ramp.  The shape of it it almost looked rectangle but I really could not tell.  It then made a falling move with a tail kind of  like a shooting star and them it split into two and formed balls of light.  One directly above the other.  It was not a plan, and it was not dark so I knew it was not a star.  I took a picture and  you can barely see it, and I also filmed it but you could not see it then either really.  I was just too far away.
The top ball of light eventually disappeared and the bottom seemed to take off going west and got really small as I went west to get closer and a bitter picture but it got really small like it was traveling west so I figured it was gone.
As I was driving back east towards my work I noticed 3 people were looking at the sky where I had been so I slowed down and asked them if they saw it.  They said they see weird stuff in the sky all of the time.  I started driving again and got onto highway 85 and looked back over where I had seen it, and it was there again.  Same shape a few times by size.  I would love to know if anyone else saw this. I not not think it was a plane because there were several more and they did not look like this.  I was trying to debunk what it could be like a bright light was from the angle of the plane and window from the sun, but no way was it a plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment