Monday, June 25, 2012

Tombstone, AZ

May 20, 2012 12:35PM
I was watching over my kids playing in the kiddy pool in our back yard, and my eyes were drawn to a column of dust left by a dust devil.  I noticed a hovering object that then started moving very slowly in an easterly direction.  It was too high up, and away from any known objects to get any real perspective.  It could have been as far away as over Phoenix and as high up as possibly orbital.  It moved slowly south.  My wife came out onto our deck and asked what I was looking at and we noticed there was another smaller object nerby.  I have been with the military for 26+ years; much of it as an Intelligence and aviation analyst.  I have never seen anything like this before.  The only thing I can propose is that it was an unusual effect of annular solar eclips.

No comments:

Post a Comment