Monday, June 25, 2012

San Antonio, TX

May 22, 2012 11:59PM
I saw a UFO between Wurzbach and Huebner and Vance Jackson and IH10.  At first I thought my neighbors had gotten a motion detector light, but it didn't make sense to me why a spotlight was actually shinning right on me.  I looked up and thought it was a helicopter search light, but then I noticed there was no noise.  The objhect was round and about half the size of a full moon with a slight orange outline.  There was no noise.  The object was round and about half the size of a full moon with a slight orange outline.  It was moving slower than a commercial airplane and much faste than a helicopter.  The white light and object was extrarordinary, like what you see when iron is so hot it turns brilliant white.  It seemed like it was about 250 feet above me.  I ran out into the yard to get a better look and it had disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment