Monday, June 4, 2012

Raynham, MA

As I headed eeastward on 495, about 9:44PM, to Exit 8 on May 12, 2012, I saw a glowing orange-yellow sphere travelling north across the highway at 1500-4000' in the air flying at the speed of a jet aircraft.  It changed course and increased its speed, and started heading west, alongside the Highway.  This object was definitely not an airplane or helicopter of any sort (I fly in small planes frequently), and appeared to be glowing orange-yellow; my initial description to my friend on  the phone was "fireball and quote;"As it flew over, I was directly under it, and it didn't appear to be on fire so much as glowing." It also maintained altitude for the 1 minute or so that I saw it.  There were many other cars on the highway at this point, so I suspect other people should have seen this too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment