Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lumberton, NC

May 11, 2012  5:00AM
I was leaving my house when my wife and I noticed a bright light off in the distance.  We both made a comment about never seeing a light in that area, at this point in time we both just thought of it as a bright star.  I then got into my truck and started to drive in the direction of the strange light, and as I got closer it became more evident that this was not a star.  As I come up on the strange light I noticed it was triangular in shape and seemed to be floating in the sky like a balloon full of helium.  Th bright light we wee seeing was coming from two bubble shaped window like structure (at this time I was almost under the craft).  At this time I reached for my phone to take a picture but like a flash it was gone.  I then called my wife, but she could not see the object.  One last note, I have worked in aviation most of my adult life and have never seen anything like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment