Monday, June 4, 2012

Cutler, ME

My two friends and I wee camping in the middle of the woods on a massive cliff edge on the coast with nothing around us but ocean and woods on March 19, 2012.  At around 7:00PM we saw what was seemed to be a large sphere of intense light about four miles out in the ocean.  I myself passed it off as a boat at the time and in about 15 minutes the light disappeared.  At 11:00PM, we were sitting around our camp fire when one of my friends pointed out at a light in the distance again, but this time it came close and lit up our camp site.  It went from dark to completely light in the distance again, but this time it came close and lit up our camp site.  It went from dark to completely illuminated and hovered at the cliff edge about 25 feet away from us.  It was a sphere shaped object emitting a strong white light with red and green lights around its edges.  It was completely silent.  We ran all the way to our car five miles sway from camp through dark woods.  As soon as we left we were followed for three miles by a strange black car that was tailgating us.  I'm not sure if this  links to the strange lights as we have camped there before and have never seen anyone.  I have never been a UFO believer until now.  I'm just freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment